Re: [hr100] Movement on the wait list

  • John Constan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14 8:35 AM
      Dale,

      I know it's a bit early to ask, but I will not be running Hardrock this year (number 28 on the wait list). I want to volunteer for course flagging so I was wondering if you know when you will be doing course trail prep work?

      Thanks,
      John Constan

      Desire nothing and achieve everything in life!

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 17, 2014
        The "else" waitlist moved last night. Welcome Jeff Browning to the 2014
        Hardrock!

        Dale Garland
        RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
        970-259-3693
        www.hardrock100.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 26 7:41 AM
          Happy Memorial Day Hardrockers!
          We are happy to welcome David Dirito from the "Never list" to the 2014