Movement on the wait list

    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2013
      Hardrockers,

      The 2013 Hardrock would like welcome Daniel Benhammou to our run. Everybody on
      the "Everyone else" wait list takes one step forward!

      Dale
    • John Constan
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2013
        Dale,

        I know it's a bit early to ask, but I will not be running Hardrock this year (number 28 on the wait list). I want to volunteer for course flagging so I was wondering if you know when you will be doing course trail prep work?

        Thanks,
        John Constan

        Desire nothing and achieve everything in life!

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 17 5:37 AM
          The "else" waitlist moved last night. Welcome Jeff Browning to the 2014
          Hardrock!

          Dale Garland
          RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
          970-259-3693
          www.hardrock100.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 26, 2014
            Happy Memorial Day Hardrockers!
            We are happy to welcome David Dirito from the "Never list" to the 2014