Movement on the wait list

    Message 1 of 8 , May 13, 2013
      Hardrockers,

      The 2013 Hardrock would like welcome Daniel Benhammou to our run. Everybody on
      the "Everyone else" wait list takes one step forward!

      Dale
    • John Constan
      Message 2 of 8 , May 14, 2013
        Dale,

        I know it's a bit early to ask, but I will not be running Hardrock this year (number 28 on the wait list). I want to volunteer for course flagging so I was wondering if you know when you will be doing course trail prep work?

        Thanks,
        John Constan

        Desire nothing and achieve everything in life!

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 17, 2014
          The "else" waitlist moved last night. Welcome Jeff Browning to the 2014
          Hardrock!

          Dale Garland
          RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
          970-259-3693
          www.hardrock100.com
          Message 4 of 8 , May 26, 2014
            Happy Memorial Day Hardrockers!
            We are happy to welcome David Dirito from the "Never list" to the 2014

          • hardrock100@...
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 18, 2015

              HI Hardrockers,

              The wait list moves again! We'd like to welcome Hardrockers Robert Andrulis and Bruce Grant, both from the vets list, to the 2015 Hardrock!

            • hardrock100@...
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 11
                They seem to be coming in batches!! We'd like to welcome our first "never" wait lister-Russell Valdez to the 2017 Hardrock. Whose gonna be next??
              • Mike Burke
                Message 7 of 8 , May 16
                  Congrats Russ it's been a long wait for you. You were an excellent pacer in 2013. I'm sure you will make an even better finisher. Michelle sends her good wishes too.

                  Sent from my iPhone