A couple of updates

    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2013
      Hi Hardrockers,
      We hope everybody is getting outside now that spring has come. The San
      Juans received a bit of snow this week but the snow pack is still below normal
      and we anticipate a dry course for 2013.
      June 1st is coming up quickly and there are 2 things that happen after
      June 1:
      a. after June 1 the refund for runners withdrawing from the 2013 run decreases
      to 50%.
      b. any 2013 entrant who has not completed their 8 hours of service to the
      ultra community will lose their spot in this years run. I'm attaching a pdf
      file of the form that needs to be filled out to this email and you can mail it
      to me at 195 Ball Lane, Durango, CO 81301 or email it to me at
      hardrock100@.... I will be posting the updated list of forms received
      early next week.

      In other updates, the 2013 runners manual is almost complete. We are
      aiming to have it posted on our website around June 1.

      We're looking forward to seeing everybody in Silverton!
      Have a great weekend
      Dale

      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run