Pacing

  • chip
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013
      Looking to pace a 60+ runner from Silverton to Grouse. Then again, or another runner from Telluride to the finish. That was the plan last year, but my runner dropped at Maggies. I will be almost 61 on race day. Live in Mancos at 7,000' ~ 1:45 from Silverton. Paced the past several years. Can join you for training runs before the race.