Re: [hr100] Help Wanted

  • Bob Combs
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 12, 2013
      Basit, just make sure you don't lock your copy in your ride

      :)

    • hardrock100@...
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 25, 2015
        HI Hardrockers,
             We're looking for a bit of last minute help during Camp Hardrock.
             The first thing we'd like to have help with is overseeing the Future Hadrocers games on Tuesday the 7th from 12 noon until 2 or so. Future Hardrockers games are simple, fun games for the younger crowd. The games were developed by PoDog Vogler and we have all the equipment and supplies needed,All we need are a couple of people to set it up and supervise.
             The second opportunity is to take the runners pictures as they check in so that we can post them on Hardrock Live. The hours for that will be on  Wednesday the 8th from noon until 4 and then Thursday the 9th from 8-11 am. We have all the equipment, all we need is someone to have runners say "Cheese".
                If you'd like to help or know someone who would please email me at dale@...
        Thanks
        Dale

      • Helen Pelster
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 25, 2015
          Oh, I would love to manage the Future Hardrockers games! I do have a good
          deal of experience in this area. Dale, please send me a personal note to
          confirm. I will be in Silverton all week prior to Hardrock this year.

          --
          Helen Pelster
          Home: 530-582-1041