Help Wanted

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 12, 2013
      Hi Hardrockers
      We are looking for someone with experince at working with Google Earth
      Pro. If you are such a person and have a copy of Google Earth Pro can you let
      me know?
      Thanks
      Dale
    • Basit Mustafa
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 12, 2013
        Dale,

        I have a copy and experience, if you still need help, I'd love to help
        however I can!

        Basit

        All spulling and grammer errurs are Apple's fault.

        "If only we enforced banking regulations like we do park rules, we wouldn't
        be in this mess"

        On Apr 12, 2013, at 11:37, Dale Garland <hardrock100@...> wrote:

        Hi Hardrockers
        We are looking for someone with experince at working with Google Earth
        Pro. If you are such a person and have a copy of Google Earth Pro can you
        let
        me know?
        Thanks
        Dale

      • Bob Combs
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 12, 2013
          Basit, just make sure you don't lock your copy in your ride

          :)