Help Wanted

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 12, 2013
      Hi Hardrockers
      We are looking for someone with experince at working with Google Earth
      Pro. If you are such a person and have a copy of Google Earth Pro can you let
      me know?
      Thanks
      Dale
    • Basit Mustafa
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 12, 2013
        Dale,

        I have a copy and experience, if you still need help, I'd love to help
        however I can!

        Basit

        All spulling and grammer errurs are Apple's fault.

        "If only we enforced banking regulations like we do park rules, we wouldn't
        be in this mess"

        On Apr 12, 2013, at 11:37, Dale Garland <hardrock100@...> wrote:

        Hi Hardrockers
        We are looking for someone with experince at working with Google Earth
        Pro. If you are such a person and have a copy of Google Earth Pro can you
        let
        me know?
        Thanks
        Dale

      • Bob Combs
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 12, 2013
          Basit, just make sure you don't lock your copy in your ride

          :)

        • hardrock100@...
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 25, 2015
            HI Hardrockers,
                 We're looking for a bit of last minute help during Camp Hardrock.
                 The first thing we'd like to have help with is overseeing the Future Hadrocers games on Tuesday the 7th from 12 noon until 2 or so. Future Hardrockers games are simple, fun games for the younger crowd. The games were developed by PoDog Vogler and we have all the equipment and supplies needed,All we need are a couple of people to set it up and supervise.
                 The second opportunity is to take the runners pictures as they check in so that we can post them on Hardrock Live. The hours for that will be on  Wednesday the 8th from noon until 4 and then Thursday the 9th from 8-11 am. We have all the equipment, all we need is someone to have runners say "Cheese".
                    If you'd like to help or know someone who would please email me at dale@...
            Thanks
            Dale

          • Helen Pelster
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 25, 2015
              Oh, I would love to manage the Future Hardrockers games! I do have a good
              deal of experience in this area. Dale, please send me a personal note to
              confirm. I will be in Silverton all week prior to Hardrock this year.

              --
              Helen Pelster
              Home: 530-582-1041