RE: [hr100] Hardrock ultra service forms received

  • Jason Poole
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2013
      Hi Dale,
      Hope you are well these days!
      I sent my service form to you in mid-October, on or about October 15.
      I am listed on the Hardrock Facebook page as having it submitted:
      https://www.facebook.com/hardrockhundred
      ...but not on the list below.
      Can you please confirm receipt of my service form?
      Thanks Dale.
      Jason

      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      From: hardrock100@...
      Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 09:01:27 -0700
      Subject: [hr100] Hardrock ultra service forms received

      Hi Everybody,

      Here is the list of ultra service forms that we have received from the

      entered runners for the 2013 Hardrock as of yesterday. If you have sent yours

      in within the past couple of days it may be in our post office box and waiting

      for me to get it.

      Keep in touch,

      Dale

      Robert Andrulis

      Bob Bachani

      Jim Ballard

      Liz Bauer

      Will Carlton

      Nick Coury

      Jamil Coury

      Tyler Curiel

      Dan Curley

      Ricky Denesik

      Rich DeSimone

      Scott Eppelman

      Andrea Feucht

      Diana Finkel

      Chris Gerber

      Ken Gordon

      Drew Gunn

      BJ Haeck

      Mark Heaphy

      MargaretHeaphy

      Jean Herbert

      KristinaIrvin

      Ken Jensen

      Betsy Kalmeyer

      Claire Ketteler (Martin)

      Robert King

      Jack Kurisky

      Kathie Lang

      David Larsen

      Jeff List

      Glenn Mackie

      Karl Meltzer

      Mikio Miyazoe

      Yuki Negoro

      Steve Pero

      Deb Pero

      Bob Read

      Doug Seaver

      Dan Spurlock

      James Varner

      John Wojciechowski

      Blake Wood

      Rodger Wrublik

      Kuni Yamagata

    • Jason Poole
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2013
        Apologies for the posting this to the entire list. This was meant for Dale.
        Jason