RE: [hr100] March update

  • Kunishige Yamagata
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2013
      Dale is there another way to find out if a trail work sheet has been received ? The attachment did not show up. Thank you .

      Kuni Yamagata

      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      From: hardrock100@...
      Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 21:47:09 -0700
      Subject: [hr100] March update

      Hi Hardrockers,

      Here it is March and thought I'd give everyone an update on what's

      happening with Hardrock.

      1. If you haven't heard, Brian Kraus's interpretation of American Basin was

      selected as the official print of the 2013 Hardrock.Congrats to Brian and

      we're

      looking forward to seeing this beautiful image on this years finishers prints,

      welcome posters etc.. If you'd like to see it now, you can check it out on our

      Facebook page.

      2. Congratulations to Hardrockers Roch Horton and Ricky Denesik, who were

      elected to the Hardrock Board of Directors. They are replacing Carolyn ERdman

      and Charlie Thorn,both of who stepped down from their positions on the HRH

      Board of Directors. I'd like to personally thank Carolyn and Charlie for all

      their work on behalf of Hardrock! The new Board of Directors officers were

      also selected and they are:

      President-Kris Kern

      Vice President-Blake Wood

      Secretary-Andrea Feucht

      Treasurer-Brett Gosney

      I am fortunate to have such a great group of people to work with and

      Hardrock is fortunate to have people who genuinely love our event in those

      positions.

      3. I've had several requests for an update as to whose ultraservice forms I

      have received. I'm attaching the list of all (entrants and wait list) those

      who have completed their service to the ultracommunity as part of this years

      entry requirements. If you have any questions or need any help with this,

      please let me know. Remember, service must be completed by JUNE 1, 2013 in

      order to secure your spot in this years Hardrock.

      4. Snow levels- Charlie Thorn will be sending out his monthly report (thanks

      Charlie). From what I have experienced the 2013 Hardrock is not in danger of

      being canceled because of too much or too little snow.

      5. Wait list movement- To those of you on the wait list, please be patient.

      Historically we have very little movement on the wait list until April or May.

      Rest assured I will contact you both by email and by phone when spots become

      available. We will also post updated list to our home page as well as announce

      it on our Face Book page.

      Hope everybody is doing well..Keep in touch!

      Dale

      Dale Garland

      Run Director

      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run

      www.hardrock100.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2013
        HI Kuni,
        I jsut fouond out that it didn't show up. I'll put something together
        and get it out.
        Thanks,
        Dale