Re: [hr100] March update

  • Mike Dobies
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4 3:25 AM
      Dale,

      This list doesn't allow attachments on emails.

      But you can add files to the group at:

      Mike Dobies
      TrailDog100@...

    • rac2490@...
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4 5:32 PM
        DALE, COULD YOU POST A PICTURE OF THE POSTER
        ON THE WEB SITE OR SEND IT OUT VIA YAHOO GROUPS,
        AS I DO NOT HAVE A FACE BOOK ACCT. THANKS, DICK :-)

        p.s.- If you need help during the run, I'll be there for the weekend.

        Richard A. Curtis ..... rac2490@...
        Box 771841
        Steamboat Springs, Colorado 80477

        On Mar 3, 2013, at 9:47 PM, "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@...> wrote:

        > Hi Hardrockers,
        > Here it is March and thought I'd give everyone an update on what's
        > happening with Hardrock.
        >
        > 1. If you haven't heard, Brian Kraus's interpretation of American Basin was
        > selected as the official print of the 2013 Hardrock.Congrats to Brian and
        > we're
        > looking forward to seeing this beautiful image on this years finishers prints,
        > welcome posters etc.. If you'd like to see it now, you can check it out on our
        > Facebook page.
        >
        > 2. Congratulations to Hardrockers Roch Horton and Ricky Denesik, who were
        > elected to the Hardrock Board of Directors. They are replacing Carolyn ERdman
        > and Charlie Thorn,both of who stepped down from their positions on the HRH
        > Board of Directors. I'd like to personally thank Carolyn and Charlie for all
        > their work on behalf of Hardrock! The new Board of Directors officers were
        > also selected and they are:
        > President-Kris Kern
        > Vice President-Blake Wood
        > Secretary-Andrea Feucht
        > Treasurer-Brett Gosney
        > I am fortunate to have such a great group of people to work with and
        > Hardrock is fortunate to have people who genuinely love our event in those
        > positions.
        >
        > 3. I've had several requests for an update as to whose ultraservice forms I
        > have received. I'm attaching the list of all (entrants and wait list) those
        > who have completed their service to the ultracommunity as part of this years
        > entry requirements. If you have any questions or need any help with this,
        > please let me know. Remember, service must be completed by JUNE 1, 2013 in
        > order to secure your spot in this years Hardrock.
        >
        > 4. Snow levels- Charlie Thorn will be sending out his monthly report (thanks
        > Charlie). From what I have experienced the 2013 Hardrock is not in danger of
        > being canceled because of too much or too little snow.
        >
        > 5. Wait list movement- To those of you on the wait list, please be patient.
        > Historically we have very little movement on the wait list until April or May.
        > Rest assured I will contact you both by email and by phone when spots become
        > available. We will also post updated list to our home page as well as announce
        > it on our Face Book page.
        >
        > Hope everybody is doing well..Keep in touch!
        > Dale
        >
        > Dale Garland
        > Run Director
        > Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
        > www.hardrock100.com

      • Kunishige Yamagata
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6 11:14 AM
          Dale is there another way to find out if a trail work sheet has been received ? The attachment did not show up. Thank you .

          Kuni Yamagata

          To: hr100@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 6 12:21 PM
            HI Kuni,
            I jsut fouond out that it didn't show up. I'll put something together
            and get it out.
            Thanks,
            Dale