March update

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
      Hi Hardrockers,
      Here it is March and thought I'd give everyone an update on what's
      happening with Hardrock.

      1. If you haven't heard, Brian Kraus's interpretation of American Basin was
      selected as the official print of the 2013 Hardrock.Congrats to Brian and
      we're
      looking forward to seeing this beautiful image on this years finishers prints,
      welcome posters etc.. If you'd like to see it now, you can check it out on our
      Facebook page.

      2. Congratulations to Hardrockers Roch Horton and Ricky Denesik, who were
      elected to the Hardrock Board of Directors. They are replacing Carolyn ERdman
      and Charlie Thorn,both of who stepped down from their positions on the HRH
      Board of Directors. I'd like to personally thank Carolyn and Charlie for all
      their work on behalf of Hardrock! The new Board of Directors officers were
      also selected and they are:
      President-Kris Kern
      Vice President-Blake Wood
      Secretary-Andrea Feucht
      Treasurer-Brett Gosney
      I am fortunate to have such a great group of people to work with and
      Hardrock is fortunate to have people who genuinely love our event in those
      positions.

      3. I've had several requests for an update as to whose ultraservice forms I
      have received. I'm attaching the list of all (entrants and wait list) those
      who have completed their service to the ultracommunity as part of this years
      entry requirements. If you have any questions or need any help with this,
      please let me know. Remember, service must be completed by JUNE 1, 2013 in
      order to secure your spot in this years Hardrock.

      4. Snow levels- Charlie Thorn will be sending out his monthly report (thanks
      Charlie). From what I have experienced the 2013 Hardrock is not in danger of
      being canceled because of too much or too little snow.

      5. Wait list movement- To those of you on the wait list, please be patient.
      Historically we have very little movement on the wait list until April or May.
      Rest assured I will contact you both by email and by phone when spots become
      available. We will also post updated list to our home page as well as announce
      it on our Face Book page.

      Hope everybody is doing well..Keep in touch!
      Dale

      Dale Garland
      Run Director
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
      www.hardrock100.com

    • Mike Dobies
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2013
        Dale,

        This list doesn't allow attachments on emails.

        But you can add files to the group at:

        Mike Dobies
        TrailDog100@...

      • rac2490@...
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2013
          DALE, COULD YOU POST A PICTURE OF THE POSTER
          ON THE WEB SITE OR SEND IT OUT VIA YAHOO GROUPS,
          AS I DO NOT HAVE A FACE BOOK ACCT. THANKS, DICK :-)

          p.s.- If you need help during the run, I'll be there for the weekend.

          Richard A. Curtis ..... rac2490@...
          Box 771841
          Steamboat Springs, Colorado 80477

          On Mar 3, 2013, at 9:47 PM, "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@...> wrote:

          > Hi Hardrockers,
          > Here it is March and thought I'd give everyone an update on what's
          > happening with Hardrock.
          >
          > 1. If you haven't heard, Brian Kraus's interpretation of American Basin was
          > selected as the official print of the 2013 Hardrock.Congrats to Brian and
          > we're
          > looking forward to seeing this beautiful image on this years finishers prints,
          > welcome posters etc.. If you'd like to see it now, you can check it out on our
          > Facebook page.
          >
          > 2. Congratulations to Hardrockers Roch Horton and Ricky Denesik, who were
          > elected to the Hardrock Board of Directors. They are replacing Carolyn ERdman
          > and Charlie Thorn,both of who stepped down from their positions on the HRH
          > Board of Directors. I'd like to personally thank Carolyn and Charlie for all
          > their work on behalf of Hardrock! The new Board of Directors officers were
          > also selected and they are:
          > President-Kris Kern
          > Vice President-Blake Wood
          > Secretary-Andrea Feucht
          > Treasurer-Brett Gosney
          > I am fortunate to have such a great group of people to work with and
          > Hardrock is fortunate to have people who genuinely love our event in those
          > positions.
          >
          > 3. I've had several requests for an update as to whose ultraservice forms I
          > have received. I'm attaching the list of all (entrants and wait list) those
          > who have completed their service to the ultracommunity as part of this years
          > entry requirements. If you have any questions or need any help with this,
          > please let me know. Remember, service must be completed by JUNE 1, 2013 in
          > order to secure your spot in this years Hardrock.
          >
          > 4. Snow levels- Charlie Thorn will be sending out his monthly report (thanks
          > Charlie). From what I have experienced the 2013 Hardrock is not in danger of
          > being canceled because of too much or too little snow.
          >
          > 5. Wait list movement- To those of you on the wait list, please be patient.
          > Historically we have very little movement on the wait list until April or May.
          > Rest assured I will contact you both by email and by phone when spots become
          > available. We will also post updated list to our home page as well as announce
          > it on our Face Book page.
          >
          > Hope everybody is doing well..Keep in touch!
          > Dale
          >
          > Dale Garland
          > Run Director
          > Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
          > www.hardrock100.com

        • Kunishige Yamagata
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 6, 2013
            Dale is there another way to find out if a trail work sheet has been received ? The attachment did not show up. Thank you .

            Kuni Yamagata

            To: hr100@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 6, 2013
              HI Kuni,
              I jsut fouond out that it didn't show up. I'll put something together
              and get it out.
              Thanks,
              Dale