Re: [hr100]

  • Jason Halladay
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2013
      No, Chris, it was pretty clear those messages were spam and Charlie's email
      account/address book had been hacked. I assumed everyone else would make
      the same assumption. That's a lot of assuming, though, and we all know what
      happens when you assume. :)

      On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:22 PM, Chris Twiggs <Twiggsc@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I assumed it was spam and deleted it. Was it intended as a real message?
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >

      > On Jan 24, 2013, at 5:52 PM, Jean-Jacques d jjda36618@...> wrote:
      >
      > > This one goes to a intermediate site, then Explorer can't find the
      > sequence.
      > > ~J-J
      > >

      > > ________________________________
      > > From: Charles Thorn thorncha@...>
      > > To: breinan@...; hr100-digest@yahoogroups.com;
      > hr100@yahoogroups.com; hraain18@...; ssblaylock@...;
      > huntnglass@...; hurricane10@...; itfarris@...;
      > ige_128@...
      > > Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:53 AM
      > > Subject: [hr100]
      > >

      > > http://www.der-heimwerker-berlin.de/images/stories/yahool321.php

      Jason Halladay
      http://www.EverythingWasBeautifulNothingHurt.com

    • Christian Griffith
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 24, 2013
        This is a malware link - DO NOT FOLLOW

        On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 6:22 PM, Chris Twiggs <Twiggsc@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I assumed it was spam and deleted it. Was it intended as a real message?
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >

        > On Jan 24, 2013, at 5:52 PM, Jean-Jacques d jjda36618@...> wrote:
        >
        > > This one goes to a intermediate site, then Explorer can't find the
        > sequence.
        > > ~J-J
        > >

        > > ________________________________
        > > From: Charles Thorn thorncha@...>
        > > To: breinan@...; hr100-digest@yahoogroups.com;
        > hr100@yahoogroups.com; hraain18@...; ssblaylock@...;
        > huntnglass@...; hurricane10@...; itfarris@...;
        > ige_128@...
        > > Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:53 AM
        > > Subject: [hr100]
        > >

        > > http://www.der-heimwerker-berlin.de/images/stories/yahool321.php

        Christian Griffith,
        Vice President, Digital Strategy
        Freebairn & Company <http://freebairn.com>

        ::: run ::: run100miles <http://run100miles.com>
        ::: jump ::: obstaholics <http://obstaholics.com>
        ::: meet ::: facebook <http://www.facebook.com/christiang> |
        twitter<http://twitter.com/run100miles> |
        linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/christiangriffith>

        Race Commitments
        01/26 - Mountain Mist 50K - Alabama
        02/16 - Fuego Y Agua 100K - Nicaragua
        03/10 - Spartan Race - Georgia
        03/17 - Georgia Marathon
        04/06 - Tough Mudder
        04/13 - Iron Warrior Dash
        04/27 - Zane Grey 50-miler - Arizona
        05/04 - TJ Fernandez Tribute Race
        05/11 - Savage Race
        05/25 - Superhero Scramble Intimidator - Florida
        06/21 - The Death Race - Vermont

      • Chris Twiggs
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 24, 2013
          Jason,
          You seriously expect people on this list to have common sense? You do remember what brings us all together, don't you?

          Sent from my iPhone