Re: [hr100]

  • Chris Twiggs
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2013
      I assumed it was spam and deleted it. Was it intended as a real message?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 24, 2013, at 5:52 PM, Jean-Jacques d <jjda36618@...> wrote:

      > This one goes to a intermediate site, then Explorer can't find the sequence.
      > ~J-J
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Jason Halladay
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 24, 2013
        No, Chris, it was pretty clear those messages were spam and Charlie's email
        account/address book had been hacked. I assumed everyone else would make
        the same assumption. That's a lot of assuming, though, and we all know what
        happens when you assume. :)

        On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:22 PM, Chris Twiggs <Twiggsc@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I assumed it was spam and deleted it. Was it intended as a real message?
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >

        > On Jan 24, 2013, at 5:52 PM, Jean-Jacques d jjda36618@...> wrote:
        >
        > > This one goes to a intermediate site, then Explorer can't find the
        > sequence.
        > > ~J-J
        > >

        > > ________________________________
        > > From: Charles Thorn thorncha@...>
        > > To: breinan@...; hr100-digest@yahoogroups.com;
        > hr100@yahoogroups.com; hraain18@...; ssblaylock@...;
        > huntnglass@...; hurricane10@...; itfarris@...;
        > ige_128@...
        > > Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:53 AM
        > > Subject: [hr100]
        > >

        > > http://www.der-heimwerker-berlin.de/images/stories/yahool321.php

        Jason Halladay
        http://www.EverythingWasBeautifulNothingHurt.com

      • Christian Griffith
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 24, 2013
          This is a malware link - DO NOT FOLLOW

          On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 6:22 PM, Chris Twiggs <Twiggsc@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > I assumed it was spam and deleted it. Was it intended as a real message?
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >

          > On Jan 24, 2013, at 5:52 PM, Jean-Jacques d jjda36618@...> wrote:
          >
          > > This one goes to a intermediate site, then Explorer can't find the
          > sequence.
          > > ~J-J
          > >

          > > ________________________________
          > > From: Charles Thorn thorncha@...>
          > > To: breinan@...; hr100-digest@yahoogroups.com;
          > hr100@yahoogroups.com; hraain18@...; ssblaylock@...;
          > huntnglass@...; hurricane10@...; itfarris@...;
          > ige_128@...
          > > Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:53 AM
          > > Subject: [hr100]
          > >

          > > http://www.der-heimwerker-berlin.de/images/stories/yahool321.php

          Christian Griffith,
          Vice President, Digital Strategy
          Freebairn & Company <http://freebairn.com>

          ::: run ::: run100miles <http://run100miles.com>
          ::: jump ::: obstaholics <http://obstaholics.com>
          ::: meet ::: facebook <http://www.facebook.com/christiang> |
          twitter<http://twitter.com/run100miles> |
          linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/christiangriffith>

          Race Commitments
          01/26 - Mountain Mist 50K - Alabama
          02/16 - Fuego Y Agua 100K - Nicaragua
          03/10 - Spartan Race - Georgia
          03/17 - Georgia Marathon
          04/06 - Tough Mudder
          04/13 - Iron Warrior Dash
          04/27 - Zane Grey 50-miler - Arizona
          05/04 - TJ Fernandez Tribute Race
          05/11 - Savage Race
          05/25 - Superhero Scramble Intimidator - Florida
          06/21 - The Death Race - Vermont

        • Chris Twiggs
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 24, 2013
            Jason,
            You seriously expect people on this list to have common sense? You do remember what brings us all together, don't you?

            Sent from my iPhone