RE: [hr100] Hardrock lottery checks

  • Allen Hadley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2013
      Hi Dale,
      If you have not already cashed my 2013 HR check you can go ahead and shred it.
      Not sure if you might have cashed it because I checked the box for the Zucker fund. I've donated in past years and am feeling a little pinched this year.
      If the check has not been cashed....go ahead and shred it.
      If the check has been cashed...hope the money goes to a worthy scholarship recipient.

      Thanks.
      Happy New Year,
      Allen

      Allen Hadley
      PO Box 1551
      530 Red Lady Ave
      Crested Butte, CO 81224-1551

      alincb@...
      Hm: 970-349-7396
      Cell: 970-209-2689
      Wk: 970-349-2828

      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      From: hardrock100@...
      Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 22:38:04 -0700
      Subject: [hr100] Hardrock lottery checks

      Hi Everybody,
      All checks from this years lottery will be destroyed unless I hear that
      you want it returned. Please let me know by the 26th of January if you'd like
      me to return your check. If I don't hear from you by then I will assume you
      are ok with us shredding your check.
      Dale