Hardrock lottery checks

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2013
      Hi Everybody,
      All checks from this years lottery will be destroyed unless I hear that
      you want it returned. Please let me know by the 26th of January if you'd like
      me to return your check. If I don't hear from you by then I will assume you
      are ok with us shredding your check.
      Dale
    • Allen Hadley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2013
        Hi Dale,
        If you have not already cashed my 2013 HR check you can go ahead and shred it.
        Not sure if you might have cashed it because I checked the box for the Zucker fund. I've donated in past years and am feeling a little pinched this year.
        If the check has not been cashed....go ahead and shred it.
        If the check has been cashed...hope the money goes to a worthy scholarship recipient.

        Thanks.
        Happy New Year,
        Allen

        Allen Hadley