Silverton Dirty 30

  • Megan Finnesy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2013
      Dear fellow trail running enthusiasts,
      I regretfully must  report that the Silverton Dirty 30 will not be happening in 2013.  I was not able to obtain a permit through the Columbine Ranger District because a section of the course I was proposing is on non-sanctioned forest service trails.
      It was worth a try.  It is good to dream big and go for what seem impossible, sometimes you get what you want . . . just not this time.
      Hopefully I will see you at the Golden Gate Dirty 30!

      Happy Trails,

      Megan Finnesy, RD
      Golden Gate
      Dirty Thirty
      www.goldengatedirtythirty.org
      303-990-9049

    • Ernest Stolen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2013
        See what happens when we ask permission to use what is ours? Read 'Animal
        Farm' again. ern

        On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 9:48 PM, Megan Finnesy <meganf99@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Dear fellow trail running enthusiasts,
        > I regretfully must report that the Silverton Dirty 30 will not be
        > happening in 2013. I was not able to obtain a permit through the Columbine
        > Ranger District because a section of the course I was proposing is on
        > non-sanctioned forest service trails.
        > It was worth a try. It is good to dream big and go for what seem
        > impossible, sometimes you get what you want . . . just not this time.
        > Hopefully I will see you at the Golden Gate Dirty 30!
        >
        > Happy Trails,
        >

        > Megan Finnesy, RD
        > Golden Gate
        > Dirty Thirty
        > www.goldengatedirtythirty.org
        > 303-990-9049

        To every thing there is a season,(Ec.3.1)