Re: [hr100] Silverton Snow Report - 1JAN13

  • Andy Hewat
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2013
      Thanks Charlie receiving a snow report brightened my day. I just cancelled my mountain race ( Bogong2Hotham) for this weekend because of extreme heat creating high fire risk and I am sweltering in 40*C heat while I pack up. The thought of snow in Silverton is very refreshing!
      Cheers
      Andy

    • Chris Twiggs
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2013
        If you ask nicely, I'll bet Charlie would send you some, Andy.