Deadline for artwork for 2013 Finishers print

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2013
      Hi Everybody,
      Just wanted to remind all the aspiring artists and photographers that
      the deadline for submitting artwork and photography for the consideration as
      the official 2013 Hardrock print is the 18th of this month. Please let me know
      if you have any questions on what we are looking for or technical questions.

      Thanks,
      Dale
    • noe castanon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2013
        Hi Dale,

         I have this pic fo your consideration. Is one of the few I have about the race.

        Thanks so much for your leadership.

        -Noe

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2013
          I found this one too!