Changes on the Hardrock wait list

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      Hi Everybody,
      As the wait lists for the 2013 Hardrock change I'll post updates here
      and on our Facebook page. I'll also let you know which wait list is being
      impacted so that any of you on the wait list can track where you are. There
      will also be periodic updates to the homepage (thanks to our webmaster,
      Christian Griffith). If history is any indicator there won't be much movement
      on wait lists until April/May so please be patient.
      That being said, we'd like to welcome Troy Howard (from the Else wait
      list) to the 2013 Hardrock

      Dale