Re: [hr100] Maybe someday, what i would really like to see in a finisher poster

  • Chris Twiggs
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
      We've only had finishers shirts the last 3 years. No profile on those. Profile is on the starters' shirts 7 out of the last 8 years.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 21, 2012, at 8:37 PM, Lois MacKenzie <skunkears@...> wrote:

      > Maybe on the finishers' shirts? Not on the volunteers' shirts.
      >

      > Keep in Touch,
      > LMac

    • Fred Ecks
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
        Yeah, some of the volunteers do wacky things like ride their bike to go work the Engineer aid station all night as a ham operator. :-)

        - Fred, KG0UL, #8 on the wait list