Re: [hr100] Maybe someday, what i would really like to see in a finisher poster

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
      Maybe on the finishers' shirts? Not on the volunteers' shirts.

      Keep in Touch,
      LMac

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
        We've only had finishers shirts the last 3 years. No profile on those. Profile is on the starters' shirts 7 out of the last 8 years.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 21, 2012, at 8:37 PM, Lois MacKenzie <skunkears@...> wrote:

        > Maybe on the finishers' shirts? Not on the volunteers' shirts.
        >

        > Keep in Touch,
        > LMac

      • Fred Ecks
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
          Yeah, some of the volunteers do wacky things like ride their bike to go work the Engineer aid station all night as a ham operator. :-)

          - Fred, KG0UL, #8 on the wait list