Re: [hr100] Maybe someday, what i would really like to see in a finisher poster

  • Chris Twiggs
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
      It's been there all but once in the last 8 years.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 21, 2012, at 7:49 PM, Lois MacKenzie <skunkears@...> wrote:

      > I have been bugging them for years to put the course profile on the t-shirts every 5 years. What do you all think??
      >

      > Keep in Touch,
      > LMac
      >
      > ________________________________

    • Deb
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
        Well I think it would be cool to take a "class photo" of all the starters - class of 2013 this year! Gather everybody after the mandatory briefing and take a picture....

        Sent from my iPad

        On Dec 21, 2012, at 6:03 PM, Chris Twiggs <Twiggsc@...> wrote:

        > It's been there all but once in the last 8 years.
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > On Dec 21, 2012, at 7:49 PM, Lois MacKenzie <skunkears@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I have been bugging them for years to put the course profile on the t-shirts every 5 years. What do you all think??
        > >

        > > Keep in Touch,
        > > LMac
        > >
        > > ________________________________

      • Lois MacKenzie
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
          Maybe on the finishers' shirts? Not on the volunteers' shirts.

          Keep in Touch,
          LMac

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
            We've only had finishers shirts the last 3 years. No profile on those. Profile is on the starters' shirts 7 out of the last 8 years.

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Dec 21, 2012, at 8:37 PM, Lois MacKenzie <skunkears@...> wrote:

            > Maybe on the finishers' shirts? Not on the volunteers' shirts.
            >

            > Keep in Touch,
            > LMac

          • Fred Ecks
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
              Yeah, some of the volunteers do wacky things like ride their bike to go work the Engineer aid station all night as a ham operator. :-)

              - Fred, KG0UL, #8 on the wait list