Re: [hr100] Maybe someday, what i would really like to see in a finisher poster

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
      I have been bugging them for years to put the course profile on the t-shirts every 5 years. What do you all think??

      Keep in Touch,
      LMac

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
        It's been there all but once in the last 8 years.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 21, 2012, at 7:49 PM, Lois MacKenzie <skunkears@...> wrote:

        > I have been bugging them for years to put the course profile on the t-shirts every 5 years. What do you all think??
        >

        > Keep in Touch,
        > LMac
        >
        > ________________________________

      • Deb
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
          Well I think it would be cool to take a "class photo" of all the starters - class of 2013 this year! Gather everybody after the mandatory briefing and take a picture....

          Sent from my iPad

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
            Maybe on the finishers' shirts? Not on the volunteers' shirts.

            Keep in Touch,
            LMac

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
              We've only had finishers shirts the last 3 years. No profile on those. Profile is on the starters' shirts 7 out of the last 8 years.

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Dec 21, 2012, at 8:37 PM, Lois MacKenzie <skunkears@...> wrote:

              > Maybe on the finishers' shirts? Not on the volunteers' shirts.
              >

              > Keep in Touch,
              > LMac

            • Fred Ecks
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
                Yeah, some of the volunteers do wacky things like ride their bike to go work the Engineer aid station all night as a ham operator. :-)

                - Fred, KG0UL, #8 on the wait list