Re: [hr100] Maybe someday, what i would really like to see in a finisher poster

  • rac2490@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
      COOL IDEA, I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT ABOUT A GROUP
      HR100 PHOTO.... POSSIBLY THIS NEXT YEAR.

      Richard A. Curtis ... rac2490@........ :-)

      On Dec 21, 2012, at 12:24 PM, "bogdand74" <bogie_bogdand74yahoo_junk090427@...> wrote:

      > Maybe someday, what i would really like to see in a finisher poster ... is a group photo with ALL people ( or as many people as possible) that have ever run, helped, paced, volunteered ... because in the end ... people make Hardrock ... Hardrock ...
      >
      > So maybe this summer, Friday morning before the start, we will arrange people on the benches inside the gym and take a high resolution photo of everybody ( to create the 2014 finisher print)
      >
      > And what would be even better, is to ask Deb Pero to make a real painting of the group photo

    • Lois MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
        I have been bugging them for years to put the course profile on the t-shirts every 5 years. What do you all think??

        Keep in Touch,
        LMac

        ________________________________
        COOL IDEA, I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT ABOUT A GROUP
        HR100 PHOTO.... POSSIBLY THIS NEXT YEAR.

        Richard A. Curtis ... rac2490@........ :-)

        On Dec 21, 2012, at 12:24 PM, "bogdand74" <bogie_bogdand74yahoo_junk090427@...> wrote:

        > Maybe someday, what i would really like to see in a finisher poster ... is a group photo with ALL people ( or as many people as possible) that have ever run, helped, paced, volunteered ... because in the end ... people make Hardrock ... Hardrock ...
        >
        > So maybe this summer, Friday morning before the start, we will arrange people on the benches inside the gym and take a high resolution photo of everybody ( to create the 2014 finisher print)
        >
        > And what would be even better, is to ask Deb Pero to make a real painting of the group photo

      • Chris Twiggs
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
          It's been there all but once in the last 8 years.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Dec 21, 2012, at 7:49 PM, Lois MacKenzie <skunkears@...> wrote:

          > I have been bugging them for years to put the course profile on the t-shirts every 5 years. What do you all think??
          >

          > Keep in Touch,
          > LMac
          >
          > ________________________________

        • Deb
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
            Well I think it would be cool to take a "class photo" of all the starters - class of 2013 this year! Gather everybody after the mandatory briefing and take a picture....

            Sent from my iPad

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
              Maybe on the finishers' shirts? Not on the volunteers' shirts.

              Keep in Touch,
              LMac

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
                We've only had finishers shirts the last 3 years. No profile on those. Profile is on the starters' shirts 7 out of the last 8 years.

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Dec 21, 2012, at 8:37 PM, Lois MacKenzie <skunkears@...> wrote:

                > Maybe on the finishers' shirts? Not on the volunteers' shirts.
                >

                > Keep in Touch,
                > LMac

              • Fred Ecks
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 21, 2012
                  Yeah, some of the volunteers do wacky things like ride their bike to go work the Engineer aid station all night as a ham operator. :-)

                  - Fred, KG0UL, #8 on the wait list