Ultra Trail Service

  • Michael Ehrlich
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2012
      Does anyone know if the ultra trail service requirement can be completed in
      support of a trail ultra skate ski race, or does it have to be a run?

    • Chris Twiggs
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 20, 2012
        As a Floridian, I never would have thought to ask this question.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 19, 2012, at 7:27 PM, "Michael Ehrlich" <fractal@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know if the ultra trail service requirement can be completed in
        > support of a trail ultra skate ski race, or does it have to be a run?

      • Bob Combs
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 20, 2012
          How about ultra trail work for a "ultra swim"

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 20, 2012
            Now THOSE we have!

            Sent from my iPhone