HRH 2013 Finishers Photo Questions

  • bkhiker
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2012
      Hello all. I have a few questions about the finishers photo I hope can get answered before I send it off for submission.

      I paced for my first time at HR last year and had a wonderful time; look forward to returning next year in that regard. I think I have a worthy photograph for the finishers print and will be sending a copy in shortly. But I am wondering if you have any specific requirements as to the finished product.

      Is there an aspect size requirement (e.g. square photo vs. rectangular panorama)? I remember seeing some past prints at the gym, but can't remember specifics now. Mine is currently a rectangular panorama (16x9 aspect ratio), but I am not sure how that would work for the T-shirts. Or would they get a different/cropped version of the photo? If only square prints are allowed, I'll need to work on reframing the composition.

      Would you take a few different versions of the same shot to judge? Or do you only want one photo submission per person?

      Is there a graphical format you would prefer to receive it in (jpeg, tif, pdf, etc)?

      Finally, do you have any email file size restrictions? I can always compress the exported file down, but quality may suffer.

      Thanks for your thoughts and time on these questions. I look forward to tossing my hat in this year and seeing what happens.

      Cheers!
      -Brian