Re: [hr100] The lottery "FUN SPOT"

  • Christopher Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2012
      Oh, we'll make fun of you all right, Mr. 16 Tickets.  Good luck, anyway.  ;^)  And thanks to everyone (including Jeff "Live Low, Train...Still Kind of Low" List) who provided input on my modeling--good didactic experience!  The model ran well; it just didn't have enough draws.  Duh.  Hmmm...about 40 hours until that Twitter feed.  8)