Ticket Question

  • Brian Ricketts
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2012
      I'm sure this has already been addressed somewhere, so I apologize in advance. If I have never started HR and am applying for the 4th consecutive year, should I have 8 or 16 tickets? Thanks.

      --Brian

    • Holdaway, Dale (D.L.)
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 15, 2012
        Are the lottery results available anywhere? I haven't been able to see any Twitter feeds.

        Dale
      • hardrock100@bresnan.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 15, 2012
          Hi Dale. The lottery is tomorrow starting at about 10 or 10:30 am. We will. also post the results on our website. Dale Garland, RD HRH
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T