The lottery "FUN SPOT"

  • bogdand74
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2012
      I was talking to a friend ... no, not about of the upcoming end of the world ... we were talking about HRH100 lottery ... and i realized the definition of the FUN SPOT.

      The FUN SPOT is when you don't get into Hardrock for 3-4-5 years, then you get in about number 30-ish on the wait list ... because all your friends will make FUN of you for not knowing if you'll get to run the race ( we could call this the TORTURE SPOT as well)
    • Christopher Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2012
        Oh, we'll make fun of you all right, Mr. 16 Tickets.  Good luck, anyway.  ;^)  And thanks to everyone (including Jeff "Live Low, Train...Still Kind of Low" List) who provided input on my modeling--good didactic experience!  The model ran well; it just didn't have enough draws.  Duh.  Hmmm...about 40 hours until that Twitter feed.  8)