Re: Hardrock Hundred lottery ticket allocations are online

  • kapt@iglide.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2012
      Huh�?

      Sounds like we might need a 4th lottery category - the Mensa Division, where n = your IQ. My odds are clearly better in the veterans drawing...

      Much gratitude to all of you at Hardrock Central for making this happen, and good luck to everyone on Sunday.

      Cheers, Kirk

      Kirk Apt
      kapt@...

    • Brian Ricketts
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 14, 2012
        I'm sure this has already been addressed somewhere, so I apologize in advance. If I have never started HR and am applying for the 4th consecutive year, should I have 8 or 16 tickets? Thanks.

        --Brian

      • Holdaway, Dale (D.L.)
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 15, 2012
          Are the lottery results available anywhere? I haven't been able to see any Twitter feeds.

          Dale
        • hardrock100@bresnan.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 15, 2012
            Hi Dale. The lottery is tomorrow starting at about 10 or 10:30 am. We will. also post the results on our website. Dale Garland, RD HRH
            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T