Re: [hr100] Service Tickets

  • Scott Brockmeier
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2012
      Mario,

      The service requirements are doing both of the two days of trail work scheduled every year in the two weeks before the race, or captaining an aid station or some other significant contribution to the race. I think it was probably an oversight that these requirements were not listed in the lottery process web page but it wouldn't have made any difference since the chance to earn these tickets had already passed.

      Whether you get in or not you should come out to Silverton for the two weeks before the race. There is so much going on and it's the perfect opportunity to meet the Hardrock family, see the course with the course marking crew, enjoy the beautiful San Juan mountains, and do some trail work for next year's lottery.

      Best of luck and hope to meet you next summer!

      Scott