Lottery Clarification for First-Timers

  • Kari Fraser
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2012
      Hi Blake (and everyone),

      Before you get showered with questions by those of us who are trying
      to make sure our ticket allocation is accurate, can you please clarify
      something:

      First-timers appear to get 2^n but NOT get a ticket for being in the lottery
      this year (in 2012). Is that correct? (And then get additional service tickets
      if appropriate, etc.)

      Thanks,

      Kari
    • bpwrlc@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2012
        Yes, you are correct.   The first-timers do not get an additional ticket for applying this year.  n is the number of times you have previously applied and met the qualification standard.

        - Blake