Re: [hr100] Re: Time

  • Olga King
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012
      Blake,

      when will you guys post on the website the ticket distribution amongst
      wanna-be's? As in, how many each of us has, and how many people in each
      pool?

      OLga

    • bpwrlc@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012
        That should be up later today.

        - Blake

        when will you guys post on the website the ticket distribution amongst
        wanna-be's? As in, how many each of us has, and how many people in each
        pool?

        OLga

        On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 9:13 AM, < bpwrlc@... > wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Okay, perhaps I exaggerated. It's really only 2775 tickets in the three
        > lotteries put together.
        >
        > - Blake

      • ken gordon
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012

            Blake,

            Will be wild looking at the odds.  Looks like approx 1784 on the never started group.  I think that is.05% per drawing or 1.75% chance per ticket in simple math without taking out for the odds changing after someone is drawn.

           80% of Vets and 37% of else group will get in.  Didn't count how many never started group put in but their overall odds will be low.  Think I wish we had given them 40 spots.   Sorry about the deluge of questions and emails you will be getting.  Maybe you can put a statement out when you post numbers not to email about the lottery unless it is a challenge of the number of tickets people have.   Speaking of that you still have to add the volunteer tickets.

          Ken