Re: [hr100] Re: Time

  • bpwrlc@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012
      Okay, perhaps I exaggerated.  It's really only 2775 tickets in the three lotteries put together.

      - Blake

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012
        Blake,

        when will you guys post on the website the ticket distribution amongst
        wanna-be's? As in, how many each of us has, and how many people in each
        pool?

        OLga

      • bpwrlc@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012
          That should be up later today.

          - Blake

          when will you guys post on the website the ticket distribution amongst
          wanna-be's? As in, how many each of us has, and how many people in each
          pool?

          OLga

          On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 9:13 AM, < bpwrlc@... > wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Okay, perhaps I exaggerated. It's really only 2775 tickets in the three
          > lotteries put together.
          >
          > - Blake

        • ken gordon
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012

              Blake,

              Will be wild looking at the odds.  Looks like approx 1784 on the never started group.  I think that is.05% per drawing or 1.75% chance per ticket in simple math without taking out for the odds changing after someone is drawn.

             80% of Vets and 37% of else group will get in.  Didn't count how many never started group put in but their overall odds will be low.  Think I wish we had given them 40 spots.   Sorry about the deluge of questions and emails you will be getting.  Maybe you can put a statement out when you post numbers not to email about the lottery unless it is a challenge of the number of tickets people have.   Speaking of that you still have to add the volunteer tickets.

            Ken