Re: Time

  • Bloom, Jerry S
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012
      A gazillion? I was figuring you were only going to pull a kajillion. Be grateful it could have been a katriliion.

      If I had a bit more time and a little more of that youth that is quickly waning it would have been a gazillion plus one......

      Best of luck to all the owners of those little pieces of paper in the hat!
      [cid:image002.jpg@01CCD068.534B6D10]
      Jerry Bloom
      Manager, Metrology Department
      P.O. Box 13222, MS 5594
      Sacramento, CA 95813
      T: 916.355.2082
      M: 916.508.2760
      F: 916.355.6163
      jerry.bloom@...

    • bpwrlc@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012
        Okay, perhaps I exaggerated.  It's really only 2775 tickets in the three lotteries put together.

        - Blake

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012
          Blake,

          when will you guys post on the website the ticket distribution amongst
          wanna-be's? As in, how many each of us has, and how many people in each
          pool?

          OLga

        • bpwrlc@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012
            That should be up later today.

            - Blake

            when will you guys post on the website the ticket distribution amongst
            wanna-be's? As in, how many each of us has, and how many people in each
            pool?

            OLga

            On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 9:13 AM, < bpwrlc@... > wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Okay, perhaps I exaggerated. It's really only 2775 tickets in the three
            > lotteries put together.
            >
            > - Blake

          • ken gordon
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012

                Blake,

                Will be wild looking at the odds.  Looks like approx 1784 on the never started group.  I think that is.05% per drawing or 1.75% chance per ticket in simple math without taking out for the odds changing after someone is drawn.

               80% of Vets and 37% of else group will get in.  Didn't count how many never started group put in but their overall odds will be low.  Think I wish we had given them 40 spots.   Sorry about the deluge of questions and emails you will be getting.  Maybe you can put a statement out when you post numbers not to email about the lottery unless it is a challenge of the number of tickets people have.   Speaking of that you still have to add the volunteer tickets.

              Ken