Re: [hr100] Time

  • John Constan
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 11, 2012
      Blake can we volunteer to help and maybe earn an extra ticket or two for the lottery? Any chance can help, really want to run HR 2013.

      John Constan

      Desire nothing and achieve everything in life!

      On Dec 10, 2012, at 9:06 PM, bpwrlc@... wrote:

      > 9 am MST, but it will probably be 10 am before we start pulling tickets, as it takes a while to cut up a gazillion little pieces of paper.
      >
      > - Blake

    • Bloom, Jerry S
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012
        A gazillion? I was figuring you were only going to pull a kajillion. Be grateful it could have been a katriliion.

        If I had a bit more time and a little more of that youth that is quickly waning it would have been a gazillion plus one......

        Best of luck to all the owners of those little pieces of paper in the hat!
        [cid:image002.jpg@01CCD068.534B6D10]
        Jerry Bloom
        Manager, Metrology Department
        P.O. Box 13222, MS 5594
        Sacramento, CA 95813
        T: 916.355.2082
        M: 916.508.2760
        F: 916.355.6163
        jerry.bloom@...

      • bpwrlc@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012
          Okay, perhaps I exaggerated.  It's really only 2775 tickets in the three lotteries put together.

          - Blake

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012
            Blake,

            when will you guys post on the website the ticket distribution amongst
            wanna-be's? As in, how many each of us has, and how many people in each
            pool?

            OLga

          • bpwrlc@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012
              That should be up later today.

              - Blake

              when will you guys post on the website the ticket distribution amongst
              wanna-be's? As in, how many each of us has, and how many people in each
              pool?

              OLga

              On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 9:13 AM, < bpwrlc@... > wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Okay, perhaps I exaggerated. It's really only 2775 tickets in the three
              > lotteries put together.
              >
              > - Blake

            • ken gordon
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012

                  Blake,

                  Will be wild looking at the odds.  Looks like approx 1784 on the never started group.  I think that is.05% per drawing or 1.75% chance per ticket in simple math without taking out for the odds changing after someone is drawn.

                 80% of Vets and 37% of else group will get in.  Didn't count how many never started group put in but their overall odds will be low.  Think I wish we had given them 40 spots.   Sorry about the deluge of questions and emails you will be getting.  Maybe you can put a statement out when you post numbers not to email about the lottery unless it is a challenge of the number of tickets people have.   Speaking of that you still have to add the volunteer tickets.

                Ken