Time

  • warren
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 10, 2012
      Maybe I missed it but what time does the lottery start on the 16th.
      Thanks
      Warren
    • bpwrlc@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 10, 2012
        9 am MST, but it will probably be 10 am before we start pulling tickets, as it takes a while to cut up a gazillion little pieces of paper.

        - Blake

        Maybe I missed it but what time does the lottery start on the 16th.
        Thanks
        Warren

      • warren muldoon
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 10, 2012
          Thank you,
          Warren

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 11, 2012
            Blake can we volunteer to help and maybe earn an extra ticket or two for the lottery? Any chance can help, really want to run HR 2013.

            John Constan

            Desire nothing and achieve everything in life!

            On Dec 10, 2012, at 9:06 PM, bpwrlc@... wrote:

            > 9 am MST, but it will probably be 10 am before we start pulling tickets, as it takes a while to cut up a gazillion little pieces of paper.
            >
            > - Blake

          • Bloom, Jerry S
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012
              A gazillion? I was figuring you were only going to pull a kajillion. Be grateful it could have been a katriliion.

              If I had a bit more time and a little more of that youth that is quickly waning it would have been a gazillion plus one......

              Best of luck to all the owners of those little pieces of paper in the hat!
              [cid:image002.jpg@01CCD068.534B6D10]
              Jerry Bloom
              Manager, Metrology Department
              P.O. Box 13222, MS 5594
              Sacramento, CA 95813
              T: 916.355.2082
              M: 916.508.2760
              F: 916.355.6163
              jerry.bloom@...

            • bpwrlc@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012
                Okay, perhaps I exaggerated.  It's really only 2775 tickets in the three lotteries put together.

                - Blake

                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012
                  Blake,

                  when will you guys post on the website the ticket distribution amongst
                  wanna-be's? As in, how many each of us has, and how many people in each
                  pool?

                  OLga

                • bpwrlc@comcast.net
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012
                    That should be up later today.

                    - Blake

                    when will you guys post on the website the ticket distribution amongst
                    wanna-be's? As in, how many each of us has, and how many people in each
                    pool?

                    OLga

                    On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 9:13 AM, < bpwrlc@... > wrote:

                    > **
                    >

                    > Okay, perhaps I exaggerated. It's really only 2775 tickets in the three
                    > lotteries put together.
                    >
                    > - Blake

                  • ken gordon
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012

                        Blake,

                        Will be wild looking at the odds.  Looks like approx 1784 on the never started group.  I think that is.05% per drawing or 1.75% chance per ticket in simple math without taking out for the odds changing after someone is drawn.

                       80% of Vets and 37% of else group will get in.  Didn't count how many never started group put in but their overall odds will be low.  Think I wish we had given them 40 spots.   Sorry about the deluge of questions and emails you will be getting.  Maybe you can put a statement out when you post numbers not to email about the lottery unless it is a challenge of the number of tickets people have.   Speaking of that you still have to add the volunteer tickets.

                      Ken