Re: [hr100] Hardrock finishers print for 2013

  • Jeanne Kysar-Carey
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2012
      Merry Christmas Dale!

      --- On Wed, 12/5/12, Dale Garland <hardrock100@...> wrote:

      From: Dale Garland <hardrock100@...>
      Subject: [hr100] Hardrock finishers print for 2013
      To: hr100@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, December 5, 2012, 9:09 PM

      Hi Hardrockers,

      With the lottery looming large on the Hardrock calendar, I would like

      to remind everyone that each year we select a piece of original art or a

      photograph that we think captures the essence of the Hardrock Hundred for our

      finishers print and promotional posters. If you have a piece of art or a

      picture you would like us to consider please send it to us NO LATER THAN Fri.

      Jan 18th.

      Please send your submissions to me at this e-mail address or if you want us

      to have a hard copy send it to Hardrock Hundred , 195 Ball Lane, Durango, CO

      81301.

      Happy Holidays Everybody!!

      Dale

      Dale Garland