Re: [hr100] Next update

  • hardrock100@bresnan.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2012
      Hi all, the next update for applications received will be posted on our website in the next couple of days. If y�u haven't sent yo�r application in for this years Hardrock please remember that the deadline for completed applications is Dec.1 with the lottery being on the 16th. Dale Garland. RD Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2012
        YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!