Application Process

  • mariohiawatha
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2012
      I have mailed in my application from another country and am wondering if it made it through the mail. At what point do I start to worry and wonder if it made it through. If I wait too long, there will not be enough time to send in another copy.

      I would really love to be able to send in an electronic copy.

      When will the next update of received application be made?

      Thanks.