Hardrock Lottery

  • Wood, Blake P
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2012
      As stated on our web page (http://hardrock100.com<http://hardrock100.com/>) applications to next summer's Hardrock Hundred are due December 1. However, due to scheduling conflicts, we won't actually be holding the entry lottery until Sunday, December 16.

      We still want your applications by the December 1 deadline, since reviewing qualifications, determining how many lottery tickets each of ~1000 applicants gets, and actually setting up the mechanics of the three-part lottery (yes, we actually DO pull tickets from a jar) takes some time. The most recent list of applications received can be found on our web page. After December 1, we will issue a list of how many tickets we think each applicant has, so any discrepancies can be discovered and resolved before the lottery.

      We want everyone to know when the lottery will actually be held in case there are parties to be arramged, and so we don't get a gazillion emails on December 3 asking about the results.

      - Blake

      Blake Wood
      President, Hardrock Board of Directors