Hardrock Applications

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Hardrockers,

      Thanks to the hundreds who has already sent in their Hardrock application.
      I encourage the rest of you to get your Hardrock applications in as early
      as possible because if you wait until the last minute and there is some
      problem, it might be tough to get resolution. The biggest problem so far
      is failing to attach your proof of qualifying run documentation so double
      check your application.

      I should have the next updated listing of applicants to the web master
      early next week.

      Thanks,

      Charlie