Minimize Mail

  • Tom Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2001
      I am only complaining mildly because there doesn't seem to be a huge amount
      of email being generated by people currently on this list. But, would it
      be possible to send the personal messages offline instead of to the whole
      group? Messages like "I would like a map" or "Don't worry Tom, you will
      get a map." Seems to me like things that go to everybody should possibly
      be of interest to everybody. I am sorry if I offended anybody as I know
      some people do have a hard time figuring out how to send messages rather
      than just reply to them.

      Tom Hayes
      Bozeman, Montana