[hr100] hi

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 10, 2000
      I guess it's going to be hr100, not hardrock100. Anyway, I will be
      returning this summer. I plan to acclimate for 4 weeks and spend the
      first part of July in the Sawatch range south of Leadville training for
      the Nolan's 14 probably in 2001 while acclimating to the altitude.
      Anyone interested in hiking some 14'ers?

      -- Matt Mahoney, matmahoney@...
    • Lance Goss
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 10, 2000
        Matt,

        Don't know you personally I don't think, but the name is familiar. I plan
        to arrive at Silverton on Friday, 23 June, and join Charlie and the gang for
        the trail marking. But thanks for the (blanket) invite. I did the marking
        deal last year and had lots of fun.

        Lance Goss
        lanceg@...

        What did you mean by hr100 vs hardrock100?

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 10, 2000
          > What did you mean by hr100 vs hardrock100?

          They changed the mailing list from
          hardrock100@egroups.com

          I'll probably skip most of the course marking since I
          know the course pretty well by now. I'll need to pay
          attention to Kamm Traverse to the finish, as that's
          where I got lost 2 years ago, resulting in a 51:38
          DNF.

          =====
          http://im.yahoo.com
        • Mitchell A. Rossman
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 10, 2000
            Matt:

            Thanks for the invitation. I will be in the Silverton area on 24 June. I plan
            on a fast backpack trip on the last part of the Hardrock course. If I change my
            plans, I would like to hook up with you for the climbs on the Nolan's 14 course.
            Good luck with your training.

            Mitch Rossman
            Minneapolis

            "Matt Mahoney" <matmahoney@...> on 02/10/2000 12:19:51 PM

            Please respond to hr100@egroups.com

            To: hr100@...
            cc: (bcc: Mitchell A. Rossman/MIPP/Imation)

            I guess it's going to be hr100, not hardrock100. Anyway, I will be
            returning this summer. I plan to acclimate for 4 weeks and spend the
            first part of July in the Sawatch range south of Leadville training for
            the Nolan's 14 probably in 2001 while acclimating to the altitude.
            Anyone interested in hiking some 14'ers?

            Valentine's Day Shopping Made Simple.
            http://click.egroups.com/1/1158/1/_/382674/_/950206892/

            -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=hr100&m=1
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 10, 2000
              > Matt:
              >
              > Thanks for the invitation. I will be in the
              > Silverton area on 24 June. I plan
              > on a fast backpack trip on the last part of the
              > Hardrock course.

              Me too, probably a few days before the race. That's
              where I got lost 2 years ago resulting in a 51:38 DNF.
              Don't want to do that again.

              =====
              http://im.yahoo.com
            • Carl & Sally Yates
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 10, 2000
                Don't know how I got this Matt. I'm pacing Jim Ballard at WS then leaving
                for HR, but right now I can hardly walk after knee surgery and PT is slow.
                Yeah, wish I'd caught up to you before you got lost. I've cleared that
                section the last 2 yrs. and can't get lost. John Dewalt and I did it 4th JUL
                once. Good Luck, Carl PS Wish I could eat like you during the race!
                >> Thanks for the invitation. I will be in the
                >> Silverton area on 24 June. I plan
                >> on a fast backpack trip on the last part of the
                >> Hardrock course.
                >
                >Me too, probably a few days before the race. That's
                >where I got lost 2 years ago resulting in a 51:38 DNF.
                > Don't want to do that again.
                >

                >=====
                >-- Matt Mahoney, matmahoney@...

                >Save on products you choose!

                >-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=hr100&m=1

              • ginny and warren
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 10, 2000
                  C'mon Matt,

                  You don't want to take all fun out of it do you ?