Re: [hr100] Hardrock Maps

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 28, 2001
      Jennifer

      Thanks for the note. Your trip to the desert sounds like fun. I
      personally love the desert, having spend most of my backpacking youth in
      the hot country, particularly 13 months in the Grand Canyon in summer. The
      mountains are grand but the desert is sublime.

      You will get a map, don't worry. The only way you would not get one would
      be to make that request.

      I'm going up to Silverton in about 10 days to check out the snow and hills.
      I'll see you in the hills in July.

      Charlie