Re: [hr100] Fwd: Good Prognosis

  • Ernest Stolen
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 26, 2012
      So your first surgeon needs an anatomy lesson? Good tidings and best of
      luck, ernest.
      see ya on the trails. i'm gonna check out the view in the near heavens. e

      On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:32 PM, Don <hh3751@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > Begin forwarded message:
      >
      > > From: Don <donnyplatt@...>
      > > Date: October 26, 2012 8:31:33 PM MDT
      > > To: hh3751@...
      > > Subject: Fwd: Good Prognosis
      > >

      > > Sent from my iPhone
      > >
      > > Begin forwarded message:
      > >
      > >> From: Don <donnyplatt@...>
      > >> Date: October 26, 2012 8:16:06 PM MDT
      > >> To: Annette Anthony <annette@...>, Lucy Logan <
      > loganlucy@...>, Kitty <kittyplatt@...>, Amir <
      > akharrazi2010@...>, Bruce <platt@...>, Bruce Platt <
      > blplatt@...>, Eric <choicemustangep6@...>, Allison Platt <
      > alliekatplatt@...>, William Wellman <wellman1985@...>,
      > Gordon Hardman <gordon.w0run@...>, Mike Ehrlich <fractal@...>,
      > Lois Mackenzie <skunkears@...>, Angela Ashby <
      > angela@...>, Kathy D'onofrio <kathygirl@...>,
      > Dick Curtis <rac2490@...>, cara marrs <cmnutrition@...>,
      > Rob <director@...>, John Grobben <john@...>,
      > Andrew Henry <ahenry@...>, Diane Hagihara <dhagihara@...>, "
      > jgillaspie@..." <jgillaspie@...>, James Varner <
      > jvarner1313@...>, Pascal Ginesta <pginesta@...>, Pio <
      > strongarmsecurity@...>, "hr100@yahoogroups.com" <
      > hr100@yahoogroups.com>, "ultrarunning@yahoogroups.com" <
      > ultrarunning@yahoogroups.com>
      > >> Subject: Good Prognosis
      > >>
      > >> Pre surgery doctor said 3 plans a,b,or c
      > >> A,just connect existing hamstring in right place b,extend with cadever
      > hamstring c,leave it where it was. They were able to do plan a with outcome
      > 100% and saying I'll be running hundred milers next summer.I am happy! For
      > those hearing about this for first time-my surgeons in March attached my
      > hamstring to the wrong bone-the femur instead of the tuberosity of the
      > ischium(pelvic bone) so today got surgery to repair from Thomas Hackett at
      > Steadman Hawkins in Vail 3 hour surgery went great. I'm back,Don Platt p.s.
      > Steadman Hawkins is the penultimate! I'll never go anywhere else.
      > >>
      > >> Sent from my iPhone

      To every thing there is a season,(Ec.3.1)

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 27, 2012
        Next year, if I am last at Hardrock,it would be fine by me, a finish would be great!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Oct 26, 2012, at 11:25 PM, Chris Twiggs <Twiggsc@...> wrote:

        > Penultimate means next to last. Who is last?
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > On Oct 26, 2012, at 10:32 PM, Don <hh3751@...> wrote:
        >

        > > Sent from my iPhone
        > >
        > > Begin forwarded message:
        > >
        > > > From: Don <donnyplatt@...>
        > > > Date: October 26, 2012 8:31:33 PM MDT
        > > > To: hh3751@...
        > > > Subject: Fwd: Good Prognosis
        > > >

        > > > Sent from my iPhone
        > > >
        > > > Begin forwarded message:

      • Harry Hamilton
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 28, 2012
          Here is hoping for a happy ending for you!

          Harry