Re: Leadville Bill

  • Christian Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2012
      Very cool Kirk, what a kind gesture. Thanks for letting us know as well. I
      hung out with Bill for a short time while I was crewing at Leadville and I
      really wanted to ask him about it but didn't want to ruin the surprise.
      -Christian

    • Nan Keith Frates
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2012
        Christian

        That's funny - everyone was so excited for Bill that I think the surprise was blown by Monday after Hardrock.

        Kirk