Leadville Bill

  • Nan Keith Frates
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2012
      Hi Hardrockers

      I had the finishers print that we all signed framed and delivered it to Bill at Leadville last weekend. He was absolutely thrilled and touched by all the kind words we sent him. He told me that he's going to hang it with the "24th finishers medal for Team M&M" that Mark and Margaret sent him. Thank you all so much for making this happen for our great friend.

      Cheers,
      Kirk
    • Christian Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 24, 2012
        Very cool Kirk, what a kind gesture. Thanks for letting us know as well. I
        hung out with Bill for a short time while I was crewing at Leadville and I
        really wanted to ask him about it but didn't want to ruin the surprise.
        -Christian

      • Nan Keith Frates
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 25, 2012
          Christian

          That's funny - everyone was so excited for Bill that I think the surprise was blown by Monday after Hardrock.

          Kirk