Trail work form

  • Kris Quandt
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2012
      HR Board,
      I am going to be completing my trail work requirement for the 2013 race next weekend on the GTR course. I know it's early but we never know if the trails will be free of snow by June here in Wyoming. Is there any update on the form?
      Thanks for all of the hard work that the board does for the HR 100.
      Cheers
      Kris Quandt

      Sent from my iPad
    • Christian Griffith
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2012
        group - the form will be posted to Hardrock100.com before close of business tomorrow. Im currently out of town.

        Thank you.

        --
        Christian {via mobile}
        VP, Digital Strategy