Run Rabbit Run 100 is now a Hardrock qualifier

  • Wood, Blake P
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26 12:00 PM
      We have designated the Run Rabbit Run 100 miler in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, as a qualifier for Hardrock.

      RRR100 will be run September 14th, and still has entries available. More info about this race at http://runrabbitrunsteamboat.com<http://runrabbitrunsteamboat.com/>

      - Blake

      Blake Wood
      President, Hardrock Board of Directors